Welcome to Buggles Childcare Forrestfield
Our long day care and early learning centre is set in a homely centre that is ideally located for families in Forrestfield, Wattle Grove, Maida Vale and Gooseberry Hill.
Buggles Forrestfield offers a vibrant curriculum that draws heavily from the principles of the Reggio Emilia Approach. Mirroring our belief that children are capable and intelligent beings who thrive in an environment that is designed to be naturally stimulating it promotes independence and self-sufficiency.
Our children are encouraged to have a voice and belief system that is based on trust and mutual respect. Activities are designed to be fun and educational with a huge focus on health and nutrition. Children at our centre absolutely love to participate in the weekly Happy Feet Health and Fitness classes as well as the myriad of exciting activities designed to sustain a positive attitude and healthy growth.
At Buggles Forrestfield we take our commitment to nature and the environment seriously and ensure that this is instilled in all our children. We want them to grow up to be caring, giving, and responsible adults.
Many of our staff have been with us for many years too and are qualified educators and care providers. Many staff also live locally and know the community well allowing us the opportunity to bring in different ideas that we can all share and benefits everyone involved.
All our educators hold qualifications from Certificate III and Diploma in Children’s Services through to BA level Early Childhood Qualifications as well as speaking many languages. Our educators are professional practitioners and observe closely, listen to children carefully and give value to their ideas and then create strategies to build on their interests.
Book a tour today to see everything Buggles Forrestfield has to offer.
Why you’ll love Buggles Childcare Forrestfield
|Healthy Meals||Educational Programs|
|Vegetable Garden||Parent Communication App|
|Specialised Programs||On-site Parking|
- Qualified and long-standing educator team who are dedicated to developing a great relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is customised to their individual needs.
- A comprehensive play-based curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from nursery through to kindergarten.
- Open outdoor play areas featuring sandpits, vegetable gardens and expansive outdoor play areas with shade.
- Fees inclusive of nappies, wipes, bedding, sunscreen, hats and freshly made meals.
- Healthy and nutritious meals prepared daily by our cook.
- A kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- Daily photos and updates are provided on our app so you can stay up to date with your child’s learning and development.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- We offer extended hours for busy families open weekdays from 6.30am – 6.30pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- Specialised programs including Junio Goals Soccer and Jelly Tots music and movement classes are included in fee. Happy Feet dance classes are an optional extra.
Call our Family Support Specialist team today or drop into our centre at your convenience to meet our team and find out more about us.
Meet our Centre Manager – Jen Banks
I have been working in the Education and Care industry for over 20 years in a variety of roles. I have spent time working in training, Teaching Early Childhood Education and Care at TAFE.
My favourite part of working here is getting to know all of our families and seeing the children grow and develop during their time with us. At Buggles Forrestfield we believe by providing children with caring and committed staff, engaging educational programs and inspiring environments we can support all children to meet their fullest potential.
The team here at Buggles Forrestfield show genuine dedication, warmth and interest in our children and families. We celebrate all cultures throughout the centre and our educators speak languages from all over the world including Burmese, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish. Their enthusiasm for meeting the needs and interests of the children in the centre is something I am very proud of.
I’d love to welcome you to our centre. Drop in to meet our team and see everything our centre has to offer.
Rooms and Facilities
Buggles Childcare Forrestfield provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been planned and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery and Babies rooms provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children.
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Preschool rooms provide:
- A Kindergarten program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the helm of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
See how we’re growing and learning together at Buggles Childcare Forrestfield. Book a tour today to see everything our centre has to offer.