Swirling, sparkling captivating glitter globes, a favourite for young and not so young. Let your children’s creativity shine with this excellent craft activity.
- Glass jar
- Baby Oil
- Stickers – we used puff stickers
- Super glue
- Choose which stickers you would like to use, open the jar and press the stickers onto the inside of the jar
- Half fill the jar with baby oil
- Add in the pearls and the desired amount of glitter
- Super glue around the rim of the jar lid and screw on tight
- Now shake, shake, shake and enjoy all the colours and sparkles from your glorious glitter globe!
- Mason Jars would work well for this craft activity
- A water and Glycerine mix can be used instead of baby oil
- Colourful beads could be used instead of pearls