These delicious triangles are great for a treat and are a great way to include extra greens into a snack! Easy to make and ready to be enjoyed by your family and friends.
- 2 eggs
- 2 bunches of spinach leaves
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed or already thawed puff pastry, quartered
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 210C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Wilt the spinach and then set aside to cool slightly. Squeeze out the excess moisture and chop finely.
- Take 1 egg and lightly whisk it in a bowl. Add in the spinach and fetta.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining egg. Spoon the filling into the pastry squares. Brush the edges with the egg from the small bowl. Fold the squares with the filling diagonally to enclose the filling and then pinch the side to seal. Place the triangles on the prepared tray.
- Brush with egg and place into the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.